Home / Fitness / 7 Best Fitness Trackers for Small Wrists - Updated 
Table of Content
If you are someone who is looking to improve your fitness or just started with your fitness journey! Congrats on taking this step towards a healthy lifestyle.
In this article, we will help you to find the best Fitness/Activity Trackers for smaller wrists.
An activity tracker, also known as a fitness tracker, is a device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumed and burnt, and most importantly, heartbeat.
It is a type of wearable computer that automatically tracks your physical activities throughout the day. The term is now primarily used for smartwatches that are synced, in many cases wirelessly, to a computer or smartphone for long-term data tracking.
There are many Fitness Trackers available today and day by day, its users are increasing. Breaking out of their traditional name, today's Fitness Trackers do a lot more than just monitoring health activities. They go in sync with mobile devices and help you assist in using your mobile applications.
Wrist Muscles, like your height, are genetic. One can grow their arm sizes and increase their shoulder mass, but the wrist can only grow as much as your DNA allows you to. So it might be difficult for you to choose a wearable fitness device that fits your wrist.
We have selected the Best Fitness Trackers for smaller wrists that will fit perfectly. The adjustable feature for most of the trackers will act as a good thing for specific buyers.
Garmin fenix can be a great smartwatche for small Wrists in 2021. If you are very active and want to avoid scratches on your fitness tracker, then your tracker should be made of something tough, something like Sapphire Crystal. Its build has been a great selling point for Garmin Fenix 5S Plus and customers have affirmed it to work very well under tough conditions.
It has a long battery life which lasts up to 7 days. It has a stylish look, so apart from being your fitness companion, it adds fashion to your attire.
It measures Heart Rate, Pulse rate, and has a live GPS.
● Sapphire glass may help prevent scratches
● You may get up to 7 days of battery life
● iPhone users have complained about connectivity issues to the Tracker App
Garmin makes it into this list once again with the Forerunner 45S fitness tracker. Most customers believe this is the smallest and slimmest fitness tracker there is. At just 39mm, it should perfectly blend with small wrists.
Athletes have been known to use this model especially because of the V02max feature, which helps them find out maximum aerobic performance.
The Garmin Forerunner 45S Fitness Tracker’s UI is also much appreciated as it is very simple and elegant with less useless junk that unnecessarily fills up the screen.
● One of the smallest watches faces at 39mm
● User-friendly display to get quick info during training
● Garmin Coach available for training plan support
● The battery power indicator doesn't seem very accurate
The Garmin Vvofit is a great little device for people to keep track of their daily activity. It's equipped with a small LCD screen and comes with a customizable color display and 1 plus year battery life. It helps you to track steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal.
Width is 0.75 inch and thickness is 0.37 inch. Display size is 0.43 x 0.43 in inches and Display resolution is 88 x 88 pixels.
The Garmin Vvofit gives you a number of options for staying in touch with friends and family while you are traveling, such as making calls, sending emails, or even checking the weather. Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect.
● Great 1 year battery life
● Lightweight, silicone band is comfortable
● No accuracy in sleep tracking
● No GPS or heart rate sensor
The Samsung Active 2 has gained a great name and fame, especially after getting the attention of many athletes. A lot of athletes have become reliant on this Fitness Tracker as it has a very accurate Heart Rate monitoring.
The Samsung Active 2 is one of the cheapest fitness trackers which also has a large dial compared to other fitness trackers of its price range.
It also has a great battery life, but it lacks some advanced features. This device measures Heart Rate, steps, pulse rate, and sleep. It also has a GPS tracker.
● Claims to have an advanced sleep and recovery tracking feature.
● Positive reviews about pace coaching.
● Many people like the slim design of the round watch face
● Some users have reported that calorie calculation isn’t accurate.
The Apple Watch Series 5 Fitness Tracker has earned its name in the fitness industry, especially because of its manufacturer. Its users have claimed it to have accurate heart rate monitor and ECG features. But apart from its stunning features, its slim design goes very well on smaller wrists.
The UI of this device is very well appreciated and all the information necessary is properly displayed giving users an easier experience.
● Slim watch face design with 40mm size
● Claims to have one of the most advanced heart rate monitor features
● Activity and motion sensor may support a large database of movements
● Great UI and UX
● Only syncs with iPhones.
● Quite expensive
Fitbit Inspire 2 is one of the popular fitness tracker with wide range of features. This slim easy to use tracker weighs a negligible 20g including its soft, rubbery strap offers 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, 10 days of battery without constant charging, fitness & nutrition programs, personalized insights, and sleep tools.
The tracker measures 1.47 by 0.66 by 0.50 inches (LWH) and comes with OLED touch screen surrounded by a thick black bezel on all sides. The touch is responsive to swipes and taps. Inspire 2 is water-resistant to 164 feet you can safely use it in the pool. It is budget friendly fitness tracker however if you can increase your budget by $50, we recommend the Fitbit Charge 4 more highly.
● Offers Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial
● Slim design
● Excellent battery life
● Tracks heart rate and sleeping
● No in-built GPS
● Smaller Screen
Fitbit is the most recognized name among Fitness Trackers. Its small and simple design makes it compact and perfectly suited fitness tracker for smaller wrist.
The Fitbit Inspire model has a lot of features considering its small size. The accurate heart rate monitor provides reliable data throughout the day, especially when performing cardiovascular exercises. It is one of the best fitbit for small wrists.
It also features a reasonably long battery life, which can last up to 5 days, which can be achieved by charging the device just for half an hour.
● Ideal for people who want a simple display
● Comes with some sleep tracking features to monitor recovery
● Decent battery life that lasts up to 5 days.
● May count steps when you wave your hand
If you are wondering whether or not it is a good idea to buy a fitness tracker, let us enlighten you on why fitness trackers are a good investment.
From monitoring your daily steps to your heart rate and pulse rate, a fitness tracker helps you keep a record of your physical activities in your life, which benefits you in the long term.
Most smart fitness trackers have their Virtual Assistants to remind you of certain tasks like drinking the minimum glasses of water a day or exercising at the right time.
Fitness Trackers are portable and are worn on your wrists, which means they can keep track of your activities no matter where you are. Many fitness trackers are also waterproof, so you can even go for a swim wearing them.
Advanced Fitness Trackers are quite expensive but still, it is a worthy investment. If you have low expectations, there are fitness trackers that just count steps and track heart rate.
Just like any other device, you need to choose the device that is particularly suitable for you as there are going to be a lot of options to choose from. So before buying a fitness tracker, make sure you keep these things in mind. This article especially helps those who need to choose if they have a smaller wrist, but nevertheless, you can keep these tips in mind.
● Size: Make sure you buy the Fitness Tracker for your size. Most fitness trackers like normal watches have adjustable straps, so make sure you buy the right size after going through the physical dimensions of the product.
● Budget: Since fitness trackers are a common device these days, it is available for low prices as well as high prices. The price depends on the additional features and sensors and the overall design of the product. If your fitness goals are low, you can easily opt for a cheaper fitness tracker that monitors basic activities like Heart Rate, Pulse Rate, and Step Count.
● Design: Design is a personal preference for anybody. Luckily, fitness trackers come in different shapes and sizes for everyone these days. You can find Square, Rectangle, Circle, and even Oval shaped dials that you can choose. Many fitness tracker buyers are among those you use as their regular smartwatches, so you have multiple choices to make your selection.
● Battery Life: Everyone would prefer a Fitness Tracker with great battery life and most of them come with durable battery life. You can find devices that last from hours to even weeks. But if you are a person that stays indoors most of the time and doesn't take your fitness tracker with you all the time, you can go for a device that relatively doesn't have a long battery life too as that will save you some money too.
Fitness/Activity Trackers can be your great companion in your fitness journey. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete, it is always recommended to have a record of your physical activity. We have also written a similar article about Fitness Trackers for Ankle.
Along with that fitness trackers also remind you to perform certain tasks like drinking water with its alarm feature. This could be very handy for people who have a hectic schedule.
Fitness Trackers these days have great fashion sense thus, they can be worn anytime and anywhere. Many models come in smaller sizes too, so anybody can wear them. Also, there are fitness trackers available without a smartphone.
Fitness Trackers are a great investment to consider for your fitness journey. Now if you need a place to begin searching for the best fitness tracker for you, go through our chosen lists of the 7 Best Fitness Trackers for smaller wrists and make your choice.